Followers

Monday, February 1, 2010

He's All Boy!

I recently submitted this card to Stampington and Co. for A "Take Ten" challenge. The stamps are from a plate entitled "Playtime" from one of my favorite stamp companies, Artistic Outpost. This was my first opportunity to use stamps from this set. I know I will use them often to celebrate little boys' birthdays, and perhaps the birth of a child, or to congratulate first-time grandparents. The "All Boy" ribbon I have had on hand for some time. When I started putting this card together, it seemed like the perfect fit. With the addition of the rust colored dog on the ribbon, I thought added the dark orange buttons was a must. I am pleased with how the card came out!

2 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Too cute, love the addition of the ribbon - it's perfect! Thanks for using Artistic Outpost images.

Robyn Phelan Sharp said...

Very cute card. Thanks for sharing!!!