Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Say it with Subtlety

The 365 Cards blog is on day 57 today. The challenge is to create a card that you could give to pretty much anyone you know (male/female, co-workers, family members, friends), so it cannot be too personal and it cannot be gender-specific. It must have a sentiment on it, and it cannot be a thank you note. Otherwise it can be of any theme. I started looking through my stamps and remembered that I had been wanting to go back to a plate of images by Artistic Outpost called Beyond the Sea and use some of the seashells in the set. I think this card could be sent to anyone for a number of occasions with the neutral color and theme. I don't know about you, but I am ready for some beach time! Thanks for stopping by. Yvonne

1 comment:

Pam said...

Such a lovely card and would definitely be suitable for any recipient!