Followers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bloggers' Challenge - May 13, 2011 Sketch



This week's challenge at Bloggers' Challenge is a sketch, which I have included above. I'm not so much into circles but thought this stamp called Baby Moon from PSX might work. I dug out my paper cutting shears and some really old baby buttons to add to the card. The sentiment is by Rubber Stampede. I love pink and yellow together and have been wanting to make a card in this combination for sometime. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are having a good week. Yvonne



7 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a sweet card- love the image and the pink and yellow color combination. Glad to see you joining us for the BC sketch.

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a sweet baby card, love your vintage image and choice of colors! Thanks for joining us at the Bloggers Challenge!

Basement Stamper said...

super cute baby card, thanks for joining us at Blogger's challenge.

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Lovely card :)

JP Card Crazy said...

Great use of the sketch!! Love all the soft colors! Perfect baby card!

Ida said...

Super sweet Baby Card. So glad you joined the BC Sketch Challenge. Hope you'll pop in again this week for our Inpiration Challenge.

Lisa Bohler said...

That is really cute! I love the colors and it's a terrific baby card!