Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bloggers' Challenge - Rose, Blue and Green

The challenge over at Bloggers' Challenge this week is to make a card using "Rose, Blue and Green." I chose "Samantha - Large" by Stampington and Co. for my focal image. She is stamped on scrap cardstock, cut out and colored with Copic Markers. I added a doily, paper flower, ribborn and buttons to complete my card. Many of the embellishments were a gift to me from a colleague. I hope she will enjoy receiving this card in the near future as a testiment to the fact that I am eagerly using her recylcled treasures! Thanks for stopping by.







7 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

How sweet is she! Wonderful coloring, fab design! Thanks for playing along with Bloggers Challenge!

BarbaraW said...

Such an adorable image on a lovely card. Thanks for playing at the Bloggers Challenge!

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Lovely card and image :)

JP Card Crazy said...

The image is adorable and your coloring and layout are wonderful!

DMG said...

Isn't this blog hop fun? Your card is adorable, and your blog is fabulous!

Chrissy D said...

Sweet creation! Great work on the color challenge!

Ida said...

Super Cute! Love your sweet image. So glad you joined the BC Blog Hop