Followers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

365 Cards - Day 126 - Color Scheme




Greetings! Hope everyone had a wonderful Independence Day Celebration this past weekend! Pam at 365 Cards chose the red, white, blue and yellow scheme above for Day 126, which happened to be the Fourth of July. I immediately grabbed the Hero stamp plate by Artistic Outpost when I saw the challenge. Wasn't sure how I would fit yellow into my card, but I like how it turned out. I've said it before, but will say it again, I really appreciate how 365 Cards challenges me to produce cards I would never have tried otherwise. I really enjoy every one's different approach too. It is a great way to stretch and grow artistically! Have a great day friends. Yvonne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful masculine Hero card. Love the colours and the ribbon :). Thanks for joining us at 365cards:)