Followers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

365 Cards - Day 147 - Monday Background Challenge

Greetings! Hoping everyone had a great weekend. Hard to believe hump day (Wednesday) is tomorrow already. I feel like I have been working on this card forever! It was done a few minutes at a time throughout yesterday and today around a bunch of other projects and appointments. The challenge for Day 147 at 365 Cards was the background. Specifically, half of the card is to be a solid background and half is to be polka dots, beyond that we were free to design the card to our liking. I pulled out the first polka dot paper I could find in my scrap bins and went from there. The baby blue color seemed to call for a baby card. I added various ribbons and then stamped the babies, by Stampin Up, and the sentiment in sepia ink by Versafine. The baby images were colored in with Copic Markers, although in looing at my post, most of the color does not show :-( This challenge really gave us lots of options. Looking forward to what everyone else comes up with. Thanks for stopping by. Yvonne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet and adorable baby card. Love that charm :)