Followers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday Trigger - Red & Rustic



Well it has been awhile since I have been able to join Moxy Fab Tuesday Trigger. My dear husband has had some medical issues that have had us out of the house these past few weeks. Great to be back! This week, the photo above entitled Red & Rustic is our inspiration for our card. I am currently away from home and have just a tiny stash of card makings with me. When I pondered the inspiration photo, I immediately thought Pumice Stone Distress Ink, stripes, red and browns. For my card, I distressed the edges of the card base with Pumice Stone DI. I chose papers in stripes, browns and red for the card front. I stamped a sentiment from the Typography plate by Artistic Outpost in Pumice Stone and cut it apart to put it on the various squares. The image, also by AO, is from the Favorite Book plate. Embellishments include seam binding and bakers' twine, both by Martha Stewart, and some copper Liquid Pearls. Looking forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with. Thanks for stopping by. Best, Yvonne

3 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Yvonne! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Meggymay said...

Great card, love the way you places the words.
Yvonne x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A beautiful card in great colors. Love the saying.... and reading books :)