Followers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

All Wrapped Up!

I recently learned of a new challenge over at Crafty Individuals called "All Wrapped Up." I just found Crafty Individual stamps earlier this year and I really love their style! In fact, the image above is being used on my annual Christmas Card this year! When I thought about what to do for my entry, I decided to use this gorgeous little red box. I stamped CI-254 on white card stock with Memento Ink and matted the image in black paper. I added a few crystal glitter gems to give the stars sparkle.

The box is wrapped with red and white Baker's Twine and finished off with German Scrap Christmas Bells. It's clean and simple and very classy, I think. I decided not to add anything else! Looking forward to meeting some new artists who share my delight in Crafty Individuals images. Take care! Best, Yvonne

9 comments:

Terry said...

Oh I love that stamp and so perfect for the annual Christmas card! Beautiful gift box!

Ephemera said...

Beautiful box and gorgeous stamping, definitely clean and classy and the german scrap finishes it off a treat. Another lover of all things Crafty Individuals. XX

Anonymous said...

Yvonne
It is wonderful to see you joining the fun at Crafty Individuals challenge and to also learn that you are fast becoming a fan of their stamps.
The box looks so authentic, as though it were a vintage chocolate box.
Thanks for joining us and hope to see you return again and again.
Wishes
Lynne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful altered box.

Jean Hardy said...

This is a very professional looking 'all wrapped up' box Yvonne, thanks for joining us in the CI Challenge, Jean

Lucy Edmondson said...

So elegant!

Lucy x

Nancy said...

Love this Christmas box ~ it's Beautiful!
Happy Holidays!
Nancy xx :D

Gio said...

Lovely 'wrap up' box! vey elegant.

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

So beautifully festive!! Someone will be very lucky to receive this holding their gift. I'm sitting here half watching a Santa film at the moment with the tree lights all twinkling, looking at your 'All Wrapped Up'. All I need is a glass of Baileys and I'm sorted :0) Thank you for entering the CI challenge. Jo x