Followers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bloggers' Challenge - Element of Time

Well it is Thursday, and I am finally getting a chance to work on last Friday's Bloggers' Challenge. I have been busy preparing inspirational pieces for an upcoming release of new stamps over at Artistic Outpost. The stamps are absolutely gorgeous. You will love them! With that project well under way, I turned to making a card for the theme at Bloggers' Challenge of Element of Time. I chose a clock stamp by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous, and stamped it on a scrap of designer card stock with Black Versafine Ink. I had intended to add a spinner piece to it, but think now that it might have been a bit much. My clip art image is from Crafty Individuals and as you can see in the closeup below, it includes text that says "Time for Tea." I added vintage lace and buttons, some pink Liquid Pearls and ribbon and a pin and tea pot charm.


Matting with various papers and attaching the panel to a Mushroom colored card base complete my card. Once I decide who this card will be sent to, I may add an additional sentiment to the bottom of the card, though I would be comfortable with it as it stands now. Well, off to make some more cards! Take care. Best, Yvonne


7 comments:

Terry said...

This is so sweet! Love the touches of lace! Have a great day!

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous shabby vintage design with a gorgeous femininity about it.
Hope all is well with you xoxox

Mrs.B said...

Yvonne this is gorgeous, love the lace and buttons, very femine.
Avril xx

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty! Love the vintage image and added embellies! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous vintage card, love the details.
Yvonne x

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous vintage card, love the details.
Yvonne x

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Yvonne...this is so beautiful...wonderful vintage! I love the image of the ladies and all your embellies!