Followers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Message to Santa

Greetings!  It's another beautiful day here.  I have everything pretty well packed up for our trip home, accept for my card supplies of course!  As mentioned previously, I am trying to work ever so slowly on my Christmas Cards.  I recently purchased several beautiful sheets of Holiday images from Oxford Impressions and have just been having fun inking them up and seeing what I like together before deciding on a few designs for the actual design or two that I will go with for this year's design.  It is difficult to see in the photo, but I stamped the background images with Iced Spruce Distress Ink.  The dear little girl was stamped with Black StazOn as all attempts to stamp her with Distress Inks failed.  I picked up yards and yards of this lovely ribbon at a Fabric Outlet recently and think it will be nice for my Christmas cards.  Simple gold buttons are the finishing touch.  Thanks for dropping by today!  Yvonne

1 comment:

Brenda Brown said...

Very pretty Yvonne.
Now you have used staton on your stamp you should find it is now primed and will take the DIs, especially if you have only cleaned it with a baby wipe or similar.
Hugs Brenda xox