Followers

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Girl Power and an Announcement!

I am very excited to announce that I was recently selected to join the Design Team over at 365 Cards.  This challenge is very special to me.  It is one of the very first challenges I ever attempted when creating a blog.  It is so cool to know that every single day of the year there is a new challenge available to try.  As I look back my inventory of cards that I've made, I am amazed at some of my creations and know that 365 Cards has challenged me to make cards I could not have dreamed up otherwise.  I encourage each of you to check 365 Cards out!  I will be creating the challenge card each Wednesday.  I hope you will stop by often.  For my first Design Team Challenge, we are to use Neon Colors and make a big splash on our card with them.  For my card, I chose to spray Dylusions Ink Sprays in Hot Pink and Orange on my background panel.  The focal images by Art Declassified were stamped with Black StazOn Ink and water colored with Ripe Persimmon and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks and matted with black paper for maximum "pop."  Black flowers were stenciled with Dylusions Stencils and accented with a white Gel Pen and black glitter glue.  Black and orange buttons and black burlap string purchased from the Funkie Junkie Boutique and a couple of felt button flowers complete my card.  Thanks so much for dropping by today.  Best wishes, Yvonne

3 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Yeah! Congrats and well deserved! Woot Woot! Love your girl power card! The colors are beautiful and the images stylish!

Meggymay said...

Congratulations and I love the vibrant colours on this card.
Yvonne

Maria said...

Big congratulations Yvonne, and so well deserved...your creations are stunning. I love your Girl Power card, such gorgeous bright colours.

Maria xxxxx