Followers

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Little Princess


Just getting this one in under the wire.  I originally made this card yesterday for another challenge, but upon closer review, I did not think it met the requirements.  I was going to post it just because, however, I decided to take a look over at Eclectic Ellapu to see what was going on there and sure enough babies are the theme this week!  My pink card base had a bit of fading along the side so I adhered fabric to that side.  The focal image, by Gecko Galz, was printed onto canvas and added to the card front.  The flowers are die cut from crinoline purchased at the Funkie Junkie Boutique and calico and gingham.  The paisley patterned along the right side are from Crafty Individuals.  The sentiment is by Studio G.  Seam binding and liquid pearls complete my card. I apologize for a flurry of cards today.  It has been a week of travel with little time for crafting and posting.  Thanks for dropping by.  Yvonne 

1 comment:

Vicky said...

lovely card, really pretty pink for a girl, thanks for joining us on Eclectic Ellapu, hugs Vicky