Followers

Friday, July 4, 2014

On the Fourth of July, Part Two


Hello! This is my second card creation in celebration of the Fourth of July, here in the United States.  In case you missed it, the post before this one has the first!  While there was a quiet dignity in my first card, this one is a bit more bodacious and cheeky.  I liked them both and so I created this one too.  Like the first I began by sopping up Faded Jeans and Barn Red Distress Inks.  I tried to go more blue, but it needed more pizazz so I grabbed a bottle of Dylusions Spray and added much more red.  The images were matted in black for depth and the sentiment is part of the collage sheet by Gecko Galz from which the images came.  It is entitled, "Little Miss Firecracker."  Thanks for stopping and have a great day.  Best, Yvonne

2 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Love this card and this set too! ~Diane

Taunya Butler said...

A super glamorous interpretation of the photo inspiration!! Very striking and eye-catching!!