Followers

Friday, January 16, 2015

Romance

Greetings and thank YOU for stopping by my blog today!  We have a new challenge over at Inkspirational!  This time we are creating projects with an ombre effect.



I hope you will pop on over and see all the different designs the team came up with for the challenge and then give the challenge a go for yourself.  For my own project, I chose four different watercolor crayons in lilac, mauve, red violet and violet for the background.  The focal image is by Red Lead Paperworks and the butterfly is from Tim Holtz Tissue Paper.  The glitter hearts are from the Dollar Store.  Looking forward to seeing your projects! I am also entering this into the most recent challenge over at Uniko Studios! Hugs, Yvonne

8 comments:

Deepti said...

This is beautiful :) love the pink hearts on pink BG :)

cm said...

Soooo pretty, Yvonne! Your ombre background is a perfect canvas for the oh-so-lovely butterfly and sweet angel. Gorgeous...
Hugs~c

Marina said...

Great collage, lovely pink ombre. I do love a glittery heart!

Pia Larsen said...

The butterfly totally won me over! Looks amazing against the ombre background :)

sandie said...

I thought I had already added a comment?? Never mind, I always love your collage cards and this time it is the colours I find striking. Thanks for linking up to Uniko, of you get chance can I add the link to the Uniko challenge to this post xx

Beverley said...

Such a wonderful artistic card :) Welcome to Uniko Studio and thanks for joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x

Gillian R said...

What a gorgeous card and a fantastic ombre effect. Thank you so much for joining in with the Uniko Studio Challenge

Words and Pictures said...

I'm browsing backwards - the Valentines are going to look just splendid in their display case.
Alison xx