Followers

Thursday, January 8, 2015

To the Moon and Back!

 
Greetings! I'll be sharing a series of Valentines over the next few days using gorgeous imagery from Gecko Galz! For my first sample, I stenciled Black Soot through a script stencil by TCW.  A paper doily was layered on next.  The focal image by GG is from Retro Love Story 2 and was trimmed to fit.  The sentiment is from a set by GG called Love Potion # 9 and was printed, trimmed and attached.  Washi tape from Retro Art Café, some glitter hearts from the Dollar Store and a seam binding bow colorized with Distress Ink completes my card.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yvonne,
Firstly let me wish you and yours a Happy New Year. I hope 2015 is a year which will be kind to you.
Now for the card. This is gorgeously romantic.
Wishes
Lynne