Followers

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Baby Chicks

 
Greetings and thank you for stopping by my blog today!  My card today is for the newest challenge over at Inkspirational.  This time, we have a Photo Inkspiration Challenge for you to follow. 
When I first saw this really cool photo, I thought I would pull out my egg stamps and stencils.  In the end, I decided to gather up some Gecko Galz  Digital Images and papers and make a card with peeps on it.  Peeps come from eggs, right?!  A few buttons from my stash, a seam binding bow, a paper doily and some liquid pearls and my card is complete. I hope you will check out the rest of the Design Team's projects to inspire you and then share one of your own with us!  Hugs, Yvonne



5 comments:

cm said...

Yvonne, your card captures well the 'collage' feel I was aiming for in mine. So many lovely details, especially the pretty butterfly, that has me swooning! Gorgeous take on the photo!
Hugs~c

BożenA said...

Great collage. Very feminine card. Chicks are so cute, and placing them in a shoe is a very funny idea. Congratulations on a great inspiration.
hugs,
Bozena

sandie said...

I adore how you use seem binding and your skill at creating a collage card, you make it look so easy x

Marina said...

Love the fresh, spring look of this card and, as always, your collage is just great.

Pia Larsen said...

Sooo cute with the little chicks in the lady shoe. Such a lovely spring card :-)