Followers

Friday, July 31, 2015

Secrets of the Sea


 
Greetings! It seems like it has been forever since I have blogged, and almost as long since I have created art.  My husband has had some health issues, again, so my mojo and time are limited.  Any way, with the beginning of August comes a new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu.  I am hosting this time around and pinked the challenge for the Pink Team, which is "By the Sea."  I truly love all things beachy!  I recently ordered some new images from Oxford Impressions and thought they were perfect for the new challenge.  I began by rubbing Inktense Blocks onto a water color panel and then blended them with water.  The individual images and sentiment were stamped onto tissue paper, trimmed by running a water brush around the images and then tearing the waste away.  Goldens Fluid Matte Medium was used to adhere the images.  Towbow markers were applied lightly and spread out with a water brush.  I added a few sea shells and Viva Décor Liquid Pearls to the corner, matted the panel and applied it to a card base and my card was finished.  I hope you will stop over to see the beautiful projects from the rest of the Pink Team and then consider making a project of your own to share with us! Thanks for dropping by.  Best, Yvonne

2 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

What a beautiful scene! All the stamping is incredible and creates such a great design.

Carol said...

A beautiful scene Yvonne. Hope things get better for you soon. Carol x