Followers

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Make A Wish

 
Greetings! I am back today with a post to share my creation for the new challenge over at Simon Says Monday Challenge where the theme is "Make A Rainbow."
 
For my card, I began by laying down streaks of Gelatos. I spritzed the colors with water and spread them around a bit with a brush. The cup cake and angel, both by Stampotique Originals, were stamped with Archival Ink onto scrap water color paper and then colored in with markers, trimmed and mounted to the prepared panel. A splattering of white paint and some ChitChat Stickers completes my card.
 
Thank you for stopping by! Hugs, Yvonne
 


1 comment:

Macarena said...

This messy background is stunning. Love the rainbow you have made. Thank you for playing with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!