Followers

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

One for Sorrow, Two for Joy

 
Greetings! I am back today to share with you a card that I created for a challenge over at Frilly and Funkie Challenge Blog where the theme is "Count Me In." For my own creation, I began with a watercolor panel that I applied four different Distress Oxide Inks to. I then stenciled using Tim Holtz's stencils various sizes of numbers with some of the Distress Oxide Inks. I added black texture paste through another stencil. The focal image and sentiment by Paper Artsy were inked up for the first time and added with Tim Holtz Vintage Collage Medium. Some dyed cheese cloth, thread and buttons complete my card. Thank you for stopping by and thank you for all the words of encouragement as I've returned to this fabulous world of art. Hugs, Yvonne
 



1 comment:

Brenda Brown said...

The Oxides have worked beautifully Yvonne, a great card xxx