Followers

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Eternity

 
 
Greetings! It is time once again for a new challenge over at Inkspirational. This time, we are to create a project based on the photo below. 
 
 
This was fun! I fashioned the boards from water color paper that I colored with Distress Ink Oxides and burnished the edges with Gathered Twigs Distress Inks. The seashells by Oxford Impressions were stamped in various colors of ink on scrap card and layered onto the panel. The bottle is a stamp by Paper Artsy, the sentiment is by Red Lead Paperworks and the flowers are by Donna Downey for Unity Stamps. I hope you will pop over to see all the creative makes by the rest of the Design Team and then consider joining us with a project of your own. Thanks for stopping by.  I truly appreciate your visit and your comments. Hugs, Yvonne
 
 
 

10 comments:

Nonni said...

Beautiful, Yvonne! I love the collage look and as always your card has a very artistic feel. I love the soft colors and I can feel the sand and the ocean when I look at the card! Great work!

sandie said...

Great way create the panels and you have created a wonderful seaside scene, as always I love the collage look x

Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous - love the wood plank background, and the bottle is really lovely. Beautiful summery colours, and the layered shells look great.
Alison x

cm said...

From the 'wood' background, to the assortment of ocean-themed images, your card is absolutely stunning! So impressive that you created the planks; clever and beautiful! Once again, bedazzled by your always lovely collage style...
Hugs~c

Kylie said...

wow, this is perfect. I love how your card looks like the photo because I love the photo! Great work!! xx

Marina said...

This is amazing - it looks almost photographic. I love the text too.

Lucille K said...

Beautiful card, love what you've done with the distress oxide inks :)

Shauna said...

What a lovely card Yvonne! This looks a little outside your typical style. I am amazed that you created that background. It looks stunning! Your bottle and other embellishments are perfect for the challenge!
- Shauna

Jaydee said...

Yvonne, this is a gorgeous representation of the photograph. The panels are fabulous and the glass bottle and 3D elements are stunning. Thanks for having me along as GD this week and for making me feel so welcome
hugs
jaydee

Being Mrs Miles said...

Woot woot Yvonne, you captured the inspiration and with a vintage flair to it as well. Very "artsy"" and imaginative. Kudos to you!