Followers

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Love, Love, Love

 
Greetings one and all. After a short break, Eclectic Ellapu is back with the first challenge for 2018, and it is "Anything Goes!"
 
I hope that you will stop over to see all the unique projects that were created and then consider creating one of your own to share with us!
 
For my piece, I began with a new to me stamp by Stampers Anonymous, one of the blue print stamps by Tim Holtz. The sentiment is also one of Tim's for Stampers Anonymous.  Love that saying. 
 
After stamping the image onto water color paper, I added Magicals and collaged polka dotted tissue paper, followed by some stenciling with texture paste using a TCW stencil.  Other stamps used are by NStudios, for Rubbermoon Stamps and the scribble heart is by Sissix.
 
 
I am just back in the art studio after a lengthy break due to family obligations and the holidays. It feels good to get inky again.  How are all of you doing?  Would love to hear from you.  Hugs, Yvonne

4 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

On of my favorite sets of stamps, and oh your artsy drippy background is fabulous!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Very nice, love your deco-shaped art xoxo

Susan Hogan said...

Love the painterly background and that stamp is one of his best I think. I nearly got it last week and now I am weakening again. Only a lack of money is stopping me ordering it right now!

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Oh wow, very nice Avril. Love it.
Hugs Carola