Followers

Monday, April 9, 2018

Rain Man

 
Greetings! A bit of a delay in posting the current challenge for Inkspirational! My post today is for the Photo Inkspiration Challenge shown below. 
 
I was most excited about this challenge, as I love architecture and the umbrella man in the photo immediately made me think of an image I could use! The buildings, by Paper Artsy, were stamped onto scrap paper, trimmed and distressed with various shades of Distress Ink, Iced Spruce and Faded Jeans, as was the umbrella man by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous, and the card panel.  The rain drops are by Designs by Ryn and were stamped directly onto the distressed card panel. The other images were added and some Stickles were added to the rain drops. I hope that you will pop over to see all the other cool designs by the rest of the design team and then consider creating one of your own to share with us. Thanks for dropping by! Best, Yvonne
 


2 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I always love to see umbrella man, and love the theme for the challenge! LOVE the buildings in the back too! Wonderful card!

Marina said...

Wow! You've totally recreated the photo - wonderful!